Air Gun Forums

Air Gun Forums (http://airgunsforum.org/index.php)
-   General Air Gun Discussion (http://airgunsforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   FX will have a new US distribution center (http://airgunsforum.org/showthread.php?t=609)

SteveP 11-15-2017 10:46 PM

FX will have a new US distribution center

Saw this on another forim and thought I'd pass it on here for anyone interested:

-FX Airguns USA is set to open their doors this week-

Press Release FX 2017

FX Airguns now has a US based distribution and service center to better serve the American market.
Fredrik Axelsson, the creator of FX Airguns, which are some the most sophisticated and advanced air guns in the world, is now opening FX Airguns USA. “We have been waiting for this great opportunity for a long time. Right now, FX Airguns USA is like a Ferrari at the starting line, revving its engine, waiting to take off” says Fredrik.
FX Airguns USA will be the official distribution point for all North and South American retailers who carry FX Airguns. FX Airguns USA will also handle all service work for FX Airguns in the United States.
“One of our top priorities is to drastically shorten the waiting time for FX Airguns customers and to also make sure that the end user experience for the FX airgun enthusiast is a great one. “Alberto Gomez, who will be the Operational Manager for FX Airguns USA.
FX Airguns USA will be the official distribution point for all North and South American retailers who carry FX Airguns. FX Airguns USA will also handle all service work for FX Airguns in the United States.
Ernest Rowe, known by most serious air gunners worldwide for his expertise at tuning and repairing airguns, says he is highly enthusiastic about being a part of the new FX Airguns USA. Ernest, who will be heading up the technician department, is an engineer himself with an extensive background from the Navy. “I fell in love with air guns many years ago, but particularly FX airguns, not only because they are superior to other air guns, but also because Fredrik has been such a trail blazer for the industry and he always pushes the limits for what we think an airgun can do. I am very excited to see what he will come up with next.”
The last few years have been an explosive and innovative time for FX Airguns, from the development of their cutting-edge FX Impact with its highly adjustable capabilities, their compact and lightweight FX Wildcat bullpup to the 2017 announcement and launch of their new Smooth Twist X barrel system with interchangeable barrel liners and the first rifle to house the Smooth Twist X barrels, the FX Crown air rifle.
FX Airguns, as always, do have a couple of surprises up their sleeve that will be revealed at the IWA (Outdoor Classics International Trade Fair in Germany) next March, 2018. “On top of completing the Smooth Twist X barrel liner offerings, we have done something we have never done before, and I am beyond thrilled to see how people will respond to this. We have some great things in store for airgunners.” - Fredrik Axelsson.
Dealer inquiries can be made at salesusa@fxairguns.com.
Customers can reach FX Airguns USA at 1-866-639-0772

grumpy 11-16-2017 10:35 PM

Its about time customers have somewhere to turn other than aoaholes...

critter99 11-17-2017 11:52 PM

Finally FX realizes what a bunch of pricks AOA has become

Guess Assholes of Arizona must have tried to control FX access to the US market got greedy and killed the goose that laid the golden egg. I always said I would shop AOA when they had a bankruptcy sale hmmmm maybe I will live long enough to see it. What they did to SSSO losing one brand after another I hope happens to them

grumpy 11-19-2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by critter99 (Post 2066)
Guess Assholes of Arizona must have tried to control FX access to the US market got greedy and killed the goose that laid the golden egg. I always said I would shop AOA when they had a bankruptcy sale hmmmm maybe I will live long enough to see it. What they did to SSSO losing one brand after another I hope happens to them

I'm with you. The cookies starting to crumble over there :)

PakProtector 11-20-2017 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grumpy (Post 2068)
I'm with you. The cookies starting to crumble over there :)

Bah! just need a spoon to deal wid the cookie crumbs. Not going to waste any bits ov cookie...LOL

This is only partially good news; FX was hand in glove with its lackey and I don't think them doing things for themselves is going to change that.
cheers,
Douglas