View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 05:59 PM   #9
Bob La Londe

Both of my Marauders came from Norm as refurbs. Great deal on great guns. Its my understanding that Norm is out of the business now. Only positive thing that came of my short time at Great Totalitarian Airguns (GTA) Forum.

My Cricket came from Joe Brancato. When it had an issue he just gave me a new gun. Of course Pak will tell me I was so stupid that I don't deserve to live and was ripped off just by the nature of having given Joe any money ever. LOL. Joe treated me right.

I bought my B-50 and my Xisico Sentry from Flying Dragon. Mike took good care of me and even sent me some free parts for some projects I was working on. The B-50 is a dream, but the Sentry is really just a cheap entry level gun. Priced a little high for what it is in my opinion.

I got a second B-50 from Clifford in a basket. I'm still playing with it to try and get it to match up with the one I got from Flying Dragon.

The NP Trail came from one of the mass market airgun outfits, but was purchased through Amazon. Because I didn't buy it direct they refused to allow me to post my honest negative review of the POS. I read their TOS. It doesn't say non-customers reviews will not be posted. It says (or said) that of negative reviews. This perverted the reviews even worse than they already tend to be. I'm not a fan of Pyramid, although in the past their customer service was good. I sent two bad products back to them with no trouble. The five SPAM per day from them was a little annoying. I finally sorted them into my spam folder.

The Hatsan 155 Torpedo .22 came from Field Supply as a refurb. First springer I shot that I could hit with somewhat consistently. The gun is very consistent. 930-930-930-930-935-930 with 14.5CPHP. Don't really have much to say about Field Supply. I paid for it and they shipped it. No issues and no surprises. Its a good offhand shooter, but it so heavy I have to get on target and shoot pretty quickly or my arms start to sway. My dad has that one right now as a pest control gun.