View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 09:03 PM   #1
Jward681

Default Common AirForce issues

I wanted to start a thread for AF owners to share my experiences as well as get others to chime in with theirs about any problems you've had with these guns.
MY INTENT IS NOT TO TURN THIS INTO A BASHING THREAD BUT TO HELP OTHERS IDENTIFY AND RESOLVE COMMON ISSUES
MY experience with my Talon to date has been filled with a ton of fun, accuracy (well as best as I can do with her) and minimal issues until recently. My baby developed a leak and after some trial and error I finally nailed it down. Turns out the poppet, or valve seat as I'm told AF calls it, has gotten a decent groove in it from use and therefore won't seal. In the process of removing the part the oring that seals the brass face of the valve cracked in half. I'll be calling AF soon to order the parts and get her back running and will update with both pics and prices once I have the chance. Hopefully I'll be able to capture the groove to show your all.

Anyone else that can add to this please help make this a reference thread for future use.

Thanks
John
Jward681 is offline   Reply With Quote