View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 10:40 PM   #1
Badmoets

Default BAM the Koejak .25

Hiya,

some time ago a friend from Belgium asked me if i wanted an defect BAM B50, the BAM consisted of a bag of parts and offcourse i wanted the mortal remains of the BAM. He sent it to me. I discovered the BAM on the Dutch Airgunboard. A well known HFT shooter bought it and fitted the Daystate stock. I had it in the gun vault for some time.

Like i said,the BAM action had a Daystate stock. Great. I like that.

Last summer i made a new valve for the gun and i decided to put the Hatsan .25 barrel i had lying around in it. I bought the Hatsan barrel for some 50 dollar.THe Hatsan barrel is quite a bit longer than the BAM barrel. I heated the breech with the barrel and it came out pretty easy.

The Hatsan transfer port didn`t match but since i`ve got a lathe that`s no problem.

The diameter of the Hatsan barrel was 11 mm, the BAM breech asks for 12,6 mm. I reduced the diameter of the Hatsan barrel to some 10 mm and made a bushing to get to that 12,6 mm. I had a piece of Cometa barrel in my drawer and i made the bushing af that piece of barrel. No better material to make a barrel bushing of than a barrel doncha agree?

The cheap ass Chink lathe working like a madman.

See if it fits.

To be continued......
Badmoets is offline   Reply With Quote