View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 12:50 AM   #3
Badmoets

Hiya,

Korean guns are not refined. I`m refined too and i don`t want to be. Up here in the most northern parts of the Netherlands we`re all considered to be farmers. Over here we`ve got our own language and we`re proud of it. They`re all jealous. People think we`re at the end of the world, they just don`t realise here is where the world begins.

Man! You`ve got an accent!
Hahaha, you're jealous aren`t you! Fuck off!

I traded my first Shinsung Career III 300 for a brand new Air Arms S400 SL. After a week a bloke from the gunclub asked me if i wanted to trade my Side Lever version for his rear bolt version. I had been speaking about the sidelevers as doorknobs and branding `m as doorhandles, so the only option was to accept the trade. I left home with a side ever and got home with a rear bolt version. It didn`t bother me, i liked the rear bolt version.

But within a week i had the feeling of missing my Career III 300. Sleepness nights, drinking too much, crying while the wife was asking what the hell got in to me. I told i her I missed my Career III 300. Next wednesday i bought another one. €325. Ain`t life grand?

Within a week i missed the harsh action of the Career III 300, hard hitting and hardly missing its target, loudmouth hard hitting mofo.
Some day, Sietse came up with my former Career III 300. I knew it turned up in Harlingen - no, not Haringen Texas where Bill Haley died, but Harlingen, the Frisian harbour,- and Sietse bought the gun from that guy. The moment i saw my old III 300 i wanted the stock of that particular gun. Sietse didn`t bother, he know`s what important in airgunning and he sold the stock to me.

And this is my Career III 300 with the stock of the gun i bought in 2007.

Dunno if ya ever shot one of these, they`re worth their money. I love these guns. Dya know that Shinsung once made barrels for Daystate?

Best!

Roel

Last edited by Badmoets; 12-08-2017 at 11:12 PM..
Badmoets is offline   Reply With Quote