View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 11:08 PM   #2
Badmoets

Default the Koejak

Oi,

since the BAM was a .22 the probe is a .22 too. Luckily i found a probe that i seemed to have for some with a bigger diameter on the front end. I`ve got lotsa o rings and because the diameter of the probe is larger there`s no problem to air tighten the barrel. I used a reamer to modify the breech a bit so the pellets would chamber without too much hassle. In the end it worked fine.

Next thing is to drill and thread the breech so the barrel can be placed.

I don`t like barrel bands but because of the length of the barrel i thought i had to use one. So i took something off of the outer diameter of the barrel to make the barrel band fit.

Eventually the barrel band fitted.

I put the gun together, bought a cheap ass scope (60 euro`s) and took it to the range.
Me and four other guys made our own shooting club, we`ve got a 100 meter indoor track. It`s dirty, it is moist and cold and dark and sinister but we don`t give a hoot. It`s our dirty, moist, cold and dark and sinister shooting range. We`re pleased with it.
For two or three weeks i shot the Koejak on the 50 meter track, it didn`t do too bad, groups were some 2". Not too bad for a $110 gun innit? At the 100 meter track it wasn`t all that good. I didn`t mind, this gun was made for the 50 meters. Untill i took the barrel band off and hopped over to the 100 meter track.

Time after time the Koejak scores great.

Shoots like a $1500 gun. This one costed 110 bucks. 111 bcks since there`s a dead moon sticker on the stock.

What`s a Koejak? I hear ya mutter. It`s 'kloatsek' Frysian for nutsack -like asshole- by my three year old grandson.

Take care.

Roel
Badmoets is offline   Reply With Quote