Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
You don't appear to be registered. Click here to register
Search the forums:

Air Gun Forums » Air gun Alley » Crosman, Benjamin, Sheridan » Air Force Condor .25

Notices

Old 02-10-2017, 02:38 AM   #11
Clifford

After playing with the bubble level and shooting some at 85 and 100 yards I have come to the preliminary conclusion that the bubble level is well worth the price of admission when it comes to the AF platform. The only way the scope over bore becomes a non issue is if you don't cant the gun while shooting. The sportsmatch bubble is perfect because I can see it while I'm scoped in and make any needed tilt corrections before taking the shot.

I believe that most people experiencing accuracy issues with the AF line are either stuck in square one with an out of the box gun that shoots a poor string, or they are tilting the gun differently for each shot. I'm really enjoying this gun more and more.

Last edited by Clifford; 02-10-2017 at 02:40 AM..
Clifford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:42 AM   #12
Clifford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jward681 View Post
Man Cliff seeing that R&L shroud has me itching for tax return to hit so I can order one for the Talon. Love how effective my Paris D is but that shroud is slick and would allow me to cut 6" or better from OAL how she's sitting now....thanks for planting THAT seed in my head lol

The R&L shroud fits the overall look the best IMO. Always glad to help ya spend money
Clifford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 06:05 PM   #13
Jward681

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
The R&L shroud fits the overall look the best IMO. Always glad to help ya spend money
Guess it's only fair since I may or may not have given ya a slight shove back into PCPs again
Jward681 is offline   Reply With Quote