Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
You don't appear to be registered. Click here to register
Search the forums:

Air Gun Forums » Air Guns » General Air Gun Discussion » Olympic pistol discipines on-line coaching

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2018, 12:59 PM   #1
aspn76

Default Olympic pistol discipines on-line coaching

Good day from Australia. We all know about distant or correspondence kind of education, various online courses and webinars. In the modern world it proves to be convenient, fast and productive method of learning things. So, I thought why not to try the same approach in shooting sport.
Over the years of training by myself and with the others, I realised that as much as shooters need to be observed during live training, it is just as important (or even more) that they were told how to think; what not to think; how to plan their training and what to do to ensure that each training made sense. They need someone who would not only explained them how to do things correctly, but also convinced them, encouraged them or pushed them, supported them, made things look easier than they are. And to be able to do all of this, I don’t need to be present at the live training. I also know that many people don’t have an access to the quality coaching or simply don’t have anybody to ask whether they do things correctly or not. Do you agree? So for such people, who speak English or Russian, training with me via SKYPE might be a good option.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Dina Aspandiyarova. I am a shooter with 18 years of international competition experience; 3 times Olympian; Gold, Silver and Bronze medallist of the Commonwealth Games; Asian Games Champion, and current Australian Air Pistol record holder. My personal best in APW event shot on international competitions is 395. For the last 3 years I have worked in Singapore as the National women’s pistol team coach. Some achievements of my shooters were: 1st place at 2014 Commonwealth Games; Gold and Silver individual medals, and 2 Silver team medals at 2015 South-East Asian Games; 2 of my girls were finalists of Asian Championship, one girl won a Rio Olympic 2016 quota place in Sport Pistol; the same girl also won a Bronze medal at Rio de Janiero ISSF World Cup, 2016. I am ISSF category C coaching certificate holder. I lived and trained in 4 countries: Kazakhstan, Russia, Australia and Singapore, and know different methods of training. There is only one paid coach position in Australia, and maybe I should try to find job in another industry, but I feel I could still be helpful in this one.
Do you have a passion for the sport of Shooting? Do you want to achieve your goals in this sport? Have you been in the sport for a while but feel that you are stuck at your current level of results? Do you want to improve your technical, tactical, psychological and specific physical skills? Do you want to learn new practices and get rid of bad shooting habits? If you want to learn how to use your imagination and to find how it might help you, then I’m at your service. The cost is moderate. I know pistol shooters are not shotgunners, we’re always on a budget. The assessment questionnaire and first 30 min introductory obligation free session are free of charge. Students and seniors get discount.
I already have few shooters (aged between 21 and 68) from 5 continents who decided to take a risk and give it a go, and I believe they don’t regret. If you’re interested or know someone who might be, don’t hesitate to message me. Also you can find my page "Freelance Pistol coach - Dina Aspandiyarova" on Facebook.
aspn76 is offline   Reply With Quote