Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
You don't appear to be registered. Click here to register
Search the forums:

Air Gun Forums » Air gun Alley » Crosman, Benjamin, Sheridan » DiscoRus, not just for Disco's

Notices

Old 04-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
grumpy
Administrator

Default DiscoRus, not just for Disco's

I had purchased a second hand .177 Mrod and the stock needed some help. Honestly so did the rest of the gun. On a whim I wrote Norm asking if he could refinish the mrod stock. He responded back super quickly with a very reasonable price. knowing that Norm tunes Disco's I asked would he mind taking a look at my accuracy issues to. He said sure, why not. His only request was send some of each pellet I used in the gun.

So off to him I ship. He contacted me the day it arrived and kept me in the loop through each stage of the refinish process. Once the wood was done he started in on gun shooting. Now I had asked if we could get the max amount of shots since I shoot bench rest with this gun, he said sure !

Not much more then a week late I get a new gun back. I say new because this gun has gorgeous wood, compared to the mess Crosman shipped it with, also Norm fixed up all imperfections. I love the way the wood looks now !

Now on to the important stuff, accuracy ! Norm was kind enough to chrony all the different pellets I send, then choose the one that was both most accurate and hit the numbers we were both happy with.

Bottom line, if your thinking DiscoRus is only for Disco's, think again ! Contact Norm if your considering wood or tuning work. http://discosrus.net/

Thanks again DiscoRus !
Dave
grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote