Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
You don't appear to be registered. Click here to register
Search the forums:

Air Gun Forums » Air Guns Reviews » Gun accessory reviews » Horrible customer service from airscopes.com

Notices

Old 02-24-2012, 01:34 AM   #1
grumpy
Administrator

Default Horrible customer service from airscopes.com

So back on Sept 14 th 2011 I put a deposit down on a Retay with airscopes.com

Richard, the owner of this site disappeared till the middle of December. That in itself did not worry me since he came highly recommended. Now his absence was due to personal reasons and that can be overlooked, but he said he would start issuing refunds in Dec, so I patiently waited. So Jan 2012 rolls around and no refund. This time I requested a refund and he said no problem. I figure OK all is right. Well Feb rolls around and still no refund. Once again I write him and request a refund. A week passes and he says OK he will finally do it.

So once again many days pass and I have to write him again asking where's my refund ? He says he sent it to me. So I check my paypal and no money. I write Richard and ask where has he sent the money. Again days pass and he responds he sent the money to xxxx email address. Now this email address is not mine. I asked him to send it to the email address from which the money was sent. His response was he did.

Now he is arguing with me that this "wrong" email address is from where I sent him the money. OK, so now I go in to my paypal account and sent him the paypal transaction number and info which shows where he received the deposit from. I figure we are finally all set. Nope !, he responds back that is not where he got the money from. Did ya ever just want to explode ? All this over a small deposit... I sent him the detailed info showing where he got my payment from and he still will not refund it to me.

Now you may be thinking well why don't I just take the money from the account that he refunded the money too. Its not that easy, that is not my account that he sent the money too. Even worse is since I made the deposit back in Sept my buyers protection has long since expired. Guess I am out the money.

This is a saga that I wish on no one. My best advice is to steer well clear of airscopes.com and stick with a reputable seller.

Grumpy
grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:03 PM   #2
eric

i had something similar happen with a small vendor but i got my money back but only after 9 months with all kinds of excuses in between .did you post on the dealer boi on the yellow .are they still operating ?
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:04 PM   #3
grumpy
Administrator

Never thought of posting on the BOI. Good idea Eric.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:41 AM   #4
joe k

thats a shame dave thought he was going to be mr. retay big time.
joe
joe k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:52 AM   #5
grumpy
Administrator

He finally gave me a refund and then had the nerve to say I was purposely confusing him so he could not refund me. All I can say is what absolute nightmare it was dealing with him.

Grumpy
Old 03-04-2012, 01:50 AM   #6
eric

good to see you got it worked out
eric is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
airgunscopes.com, bad experience